Obtaining Consents

Mortgaged Properties

If your property is mortgaged, written consent from the lender is a legal requirement before you let the property. There may be a small charge for consent, or a small rate increase.

A copy of the consent must be supplied to The Letting Factory.

Leasehold Properties

Check the clauses in your lease or contact your leaseholder to see if there are any restrictions or consents required. Special clauses need to be added to the tenancy agreement.

Housing Association

Where the property is owned or governed by a Local Housing Association, consent is required, and a nominal fee is to be paid. Tenants need to meet housing association rules (Magna Housing Association asks for a tenant to have lived or worked locally for 3 years).

Request a Callback Now!

Contact us here and one of the team will return your call.